Cakinators Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cakinators Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome bot4cake for joining the site!
Changes and Desicions are being made, meanwhile find us here http://cakelair.net/forum/109-the-cakinators/

Borichi told me to do this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndresGP

Cookies : 0

Borichi told me to do this Empty
PostSubject: Borichi told me to do this   Borichi told me to do this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 am

Heya peeps! The name's Andrés. Otherwise known as AndresGP on PSN and ∀ndrés in the Cake Lair.

I love playing old school games (and Fat Princess). Type of genre? Well, basically anything involving rescuing a damsel in distress. xD
In other words, platformers FTW! Mario n stuffz! =D

I love having a good time with peeps, and chat on my mic a lot (Well, when there are others I can chat with.) Social and cheery, that's what I be. =P

So can I haz Borichi told me to do this Th_kapook-17323-6004 now? =3
Back to top Go down
The_Cruise
Is A
Is A
The_Cruise

Cookies : -2

PostSubject: Re: Borichi told me to do this   Borichi told me to do this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes...
Back to top Go down
AndresGP

Cookies : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borichi told me to do this   Borichi told me to do this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:17 pm

The_Cruise wrote:
Yes...

Oh my gawd I think I can die happy now! xD

Suh-weeet! Thanks C! =D
Back to top Go down
Borichi

Borichi

Cookies : 5

PostSubject: Re: Borichi told me to do this   Borichi told me to do this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm

LOL Andres...I never told you to do an intro. xD I think the name you meant to put is Cruise....right? Borichi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borichi told me to do this   Borichi told me to do this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borichi told me to do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cakinators Clan :: The Cake Castle :: Introduction-
Jump to: