Cakinators Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cakinators Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome bot4cake for joining the site!
Changes and Desicions are being made, meanwhile find us here http://cakelair.net/forum/109-the-cakinators/

Introduction at Cakelair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoNNisiZe
Admin
RoNNisiZe

Cookies : 0

Introduction at Cakelair Empty
PostSubject: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

As we are without a clan introduction on cakelair, I was coaxed by Mikenn to write one on behalf of cakinatorking. So I've listed it here for your perusal and review, before king (YES YOU king :)) just cuts and pastes this into the Q&A thread on cakelair.

This is what I came up with:

As for a historical introduction, here goes:

Since the beginning of Fatty P time (sometime around July 30th 2009), in a galaxy not too far away, Fatty P was God; And God was Fatty P.
Now after going through all that Creationism mumbo jumbo, God was bored. His most faithful disciple Cakinatorking (who was also faithfully absent ALWAYS!), suggested that they should start a clan to combat this newly found boredom.
Cakinatorking stood up to the calling and began his quest for recruitment. Days passed where he would spam random PSNids asking ,"Are you interested in joining a clan? Please contact me." and stalk top players on the leaderboards.
Through sheer perserverance and irritating tactics, The C@kinators Clan was formed on May 1st 2010. Fatty P was finally whole again.

As to our feeble creed,
1) We will have FUN
2) We accept all types of sexual preference (this one solely applies to The_Cruise)
3) Ignore all of the above as we dont know what we are doing
4) We love to hear depressing tales from each clan member (don't ask; we are just a weird, slightly demented bunch)

Last edited by RoNNisiZe on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Cruise
Is A
Is A
The_Cruise

Cookies : -2

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 am

and sad stories #2
Back to top Go down
JUST_ken
Is A
Is A
JUST_ken

Cookies : 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 am

I couldn't ask for anything more..

Well...that's a lie...I ask that KING posts this on Cakelair

Along with that Thank You post Cruise has demanded
Back to top Go down
Borichi

Borichi

Cookies : 5

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 am

Lol very well written Ron.
Back to top Go down
The_Cruise
Is A
Is A
The_Cruise

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 am

In the earliest of july, the site was formed. We were a "Deloping" clan, but now we are but a budding blossom about to become a lethal roseIn the earliest of july, the site was formed. We were a "Deloping" clan, but now we are but a budding blossom about to become a lethal rose
Back to top Go down
cakinatorking
Clan leader
Clan leader

Cookies : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

lmao u guys would say i was stalk.. i guess it was true.. Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Cruise
Is A
Is A
The_Cruise

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 am

I'm the legit stalker....I'm the legit stalker....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction at Cakelair   Introduction at Cakelair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction at Cakelair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cakinators Clan :: The Cake Castle :: Introduction-
Jump to: